A4 Framing Guide
Framing is an important part of the process of buying art and to help you visualise the differences in frame sizes we have some examples below. We strongly recommend considering mount kits for all Violet Eyes prints to make sure that your artwork appears at its best in larger frame sizes. To top it all off we have done the research for you and have compiled a list of great looking, inexpensive frames you can buy off the shelf for your art. If you have any questions please feel free to email Ainslie for advice at email@example.com.
Window mounts that come with ready made frames have varying sizes and may cut off edges of your artwork if they are not wide enough, so we have solved the problem with this custom designed Violet Eyes mount kits.
- 12 x 16 inch
- 30 x 40 cm
Here is a list of some great, inexpensive frames that you can buy off the shelf for your art prints. We have tried to list frames from larger stores that are likely to be in most regions of Australia. If you sell frames and would like to be included in our framing guide please get in touch!
A4 Size Frames (no mount kit required)
- Freedom / A4 Oak frame
- Freedom / A4 White Timber Frame
- Country Road / A4 Timber Rounded Corners Frame
- Country Road / A4 Reversible Frame Black and Oak
- Spotlight / A4 Frame Light Timber
12 x 16 inch Frames (use a Violet Eyes 16 x 20 Mount Kit)
- Officeworks / Oak Frame 12 x 16
- Officeworks / Black Timber Frame 12 x 16
- Officeworks / White Timber Frame 12 x 16
30 x 40 cm Frames (use a Violet Eyes 30 x 40 Mount Kit)
- IKEA / Mossebo White Stained Oak Frame 30 x 40 cm
- IKEA / Gunnabo Black Frame 30 x 40 cm
- IKEA / Sondrum White Frame 30 x 40 cm
- IKEA / Marietorp Black Frame 30 x 40 cm
- IKEA / VIRSERUM White Frame 30 x 40 cm